Thursday, September 2, 2010

Welcome Back!

How was your summer reading? I'm anxious to hear all about it. You know me, I've been reading all summer. What's that? You're wondering where do I read? What do I read? How often do I read? Wow! You're curious.

Let's just say reading is a guilty pleasure. I feel guilty taking time away from other summer activities that I could/should be doing. A pleasure because once I'm immersed in a great story, I can't put it down. I read outdoors in the sunshine on our deck in my favorite lounge chair (now that's summer), I also read at the kitchen counter while having my breakfast. You can find me relaxing in my favorite chair with my new MacBook Pro (see my photo) and reading online - news, tutorials, emails, FB, blogs, my RSS feeds, etc. I don't feel like I'm reading too much of my time but I will admit, not too much housecleaning gets done around here. ;-)

Drop me an email or post a comment. Tell me what do you do as a reader? Not a reader? Why is that? If you're just not finding the kinds of things you're hoping to read here in the BHS media center, it's my job to correct that. Let's talk.

Let's keep this reading thing going!

Review by Mrs. Boehm

No comments:

Post a Comment